Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Bed rant: part 2

LOOK AT THE TIME THIS WAS POSTED
Yes. I woke up just before 7.30 with 7 and a half hours in which I slept. I'll tell YOU why.

My dad got a call at 1.20am this morning and from someone who didn't ANSWER THE PHONE (so it was pointless), & being my dad's phone the volume of the mobile was like 7 - which can be heard throughout the whole house.

I woke up at around 3 thinking that it's be like 6 or something and realised that I should get back to sleep.

I woke up at around 5 to the joyous sound of my dad blowing his nose. Thanks dad, no really. Thanks.

So it was kinda like waking up every second hour. According to my knowledge of sleep patterns through psychology, I did NOT get enough REM sleep. I think this whole "waking up early thing" is contagious - I BLAME MY MOTHER. hahahaha. <3 love you mum.

& now I feel obliged to study because I have an exam tomorrow and I reckon an early start is all I need. I'm not fatigued anymore. I'm just SLEEP DEPRIVED.

In other news, I have one more day, don't get jealous guys ! I didn't have much time to study for specific exams, so I went with the mentality "I'll wing it" ... several times now (= all). And to think I'm aiming for a 90+

I shall update later. It's going to be an incredibly long, boring day full of studio arts =C



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment