Monday, November 9, 2009

Bed rant.



G'morning. This is just getting out of hand. I woke up at 8 this morning. Sleeping at 12 last night. SIGH.

I don't hate summer, I just love winter in summer and love summer in winter. Well really I like 'in-between' days. I like t-shirt days. As in all you really need to wear is a t-shirt & jeans/shorts. It's not like sweltering, or it's not like your toes wanna fall off from frostbite.

I couldn't sleep last night. It was too warm. The problem is that I hate sleeping without a doona or quilt on me ... LOL pathetic right? NO WELL I HAVE MY REASONS. coughalienscough. You never know what could grab your limb and suddenly nom it off. Seriously. I had thoughts of the aliens in district nine. Poor guys. Except in my thoughts hey loved eating "kat" food. & THAT IS WHY I do not like sleeping in warm weather. Also, my body seems to be extremely fickle.
"Hey kat it's like freaking hot take off them quilts."
[relectantly] Ok then but don't blame me if one of them aliens steal a limb or two.
"retard"
[15 minutes later]
"KAT. IT'S KINDA CH-CH-CHILLY. A LITTLE WARTH PLEASE."
But then, just imagine that throughout the entire night.
ANOTHER THING. What is up with my pillow?! WHY ISN'T IT COMFY ANYMORE.

Yes I am blogging before I have my methods exam. Stupid me. I'll blog again once I get back home from Harry's. I need to pass on some moolah. Hopefully, theres no existing late penalty fees.



k.

No comments:

Post a Comment